AAI Vehicles: Warden

A versatile support vehicle equipped with a mobile radar and an Electro Bolter turret that can fire Electroshock Pulses. If it has Repair Packs it can automatically repair nearby vehicles and structures. It can also collect ground items in a large radius. If used with AAI Programmable Vehicles, it can provide resources to nearby vehicles like a Hauler but with a larger transfer range. Useful for vehicle formations and base maintenance.

Content
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1
Transportation

g Possible Request

6 years ago

I love this vehicle and the electro bolter weapon is a great idea. If there are too many biters from different directions though, It can take damage from not being able to get them all. Is it possible to have a MKII version perhaps with a couple of small auto machine guns or something. And do you have plans for more vehicles. I love this style.

6 years ago

I have a lot move vehicles planned. I'm sticking to 1 weapon per vehicle to encourage vehicles to travel in groups with weapons suited to different situations. Chaingunners are good vs many weak enemies. The Tank and Laser Tank are good vs strong enemies. The Flame Tumbler is good be personal transport but not so good in vehicle formations. There will be move vehicles in the coming months.

6 years ago

Can't wait for these. I'll have a go at the Programmable bit soon. I haven't looked at that yet. Just enjoying the vehicles.