AAI Vehicles: Miner

A set of mining and excavation vehicles that can quickly mine solid resources such as coal, stone, ores, etc. They also harvest any trees in their path (and can consume the wood as fuel). The miners can be used standalone, or and can act autonomously if programmed with the AAI Programmable Vehicles mod.

Content
a month ago
0.14 - 1.1
Transportation Mining

g That Miner is out of balace

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

hey, the idea is simply great

but it is way too unbalanced

i found a quote ny bearhiderug, its 10 months old in a topic at the end of the list:

Wow, I got on here just to comment on this mods unbalance. Balance is key for mods in my games.
A: Nerf the mining speed.
B: Huge increase in resources to be made.
C: Increase tech research cost.

One or several of these need to happen. I very much like the sprites, the way these can be driven up to inserters. They are fun to drive as well. I would enjoy higher tiers of them being able to move a little faster too. Very nice work here. I do hope these get updated and rebalanced in the future.

everytihing is said allready, plz could u balance that, it feels like cheating. the free miner at the start of the game is overkill. also it would need the research engines first plz. this also goes for the chaingunner.
or at least could you plz add a second version, a aai vehicles: miner(balanced) for example.
let's discuss a bit and thanks for the mod!
Stogard :-)

5 years ago

The mining speed is configurable in mod options. The tech cost makes sense, a tractor is less advanced than a robotic arm (inserter).