X100 assembler

This mod adds an Assembly machine, furnace and more with a speed of 5x and x100 recipe for all recipes and more Required Mods: EzLib >= 0.1.3 Current maintainer: ZwerOxotnik

Content
1 year, 5 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b cant build advanced assembler x100 [fixed]

5 years ago

so i feel like im missing something but when i go to build the advaned assembler x100 i cant because it needs to be built in an advanced assembler x100 or the advanced assembler mk2 which both need the assembler im trying to build in its recipe.... is there another building im missing to build it or is this just a mistake? heres a screenshot with the icons down the bottom: https://imgur.com/a/eZxYZkU

5 years ago

fixed

5 years ago

awesome, thanks :D

5 years ago

so another issue im now experiencing is the x100 furnace is not getting enough ore to smelt the resource, basically the inserters wont put more than 50 copper into the smelter, the 2nd input slot remains empty as you can see in this picture here: https://imgur.com/a/9Tkunr4 is there some specific way i have to insert it or is this a bug?

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Second slot is for fluid
Try install big bags mod that increase stack size

5 years ago

so how do i use the furnace for ores? it wont take more than 50 but needs 100 to smelt

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

More than stack i will check it when i in home
What mod uses this recipe

5 years ago

when i click on the 100x group in my inventory it shows the smelting recipe's for the 100x furnace as you can see here it says it needs 100 ore to smelt 100 plates https://imgur.com/a/ZGtO1Mz but the furnace itself wont accept more than 50 ore so it cant get enough ore to craft the recipe as you can see in the previous screenshot i sent before, as far as i am aware no other mod should be modifying the stack sizes or anything, i did submit a bug report with the form linked to the mod before with my game log attached if you wanted to look at it

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Your copper ore stack is 50 and you need 2 stack of it but furnace have 1 item slot
I have idea how to fix it

5 years ago

is there any way to allow a second input slot for the furnace? 50 is the default vanilla stack size, if there is no way to expand the furnace or allow 100 ore into the furnace my recommendation would be to change the recipe from 100 ore = 100 plates to 50 ore = 50 plates

5 years ago

Its my idea but i will make it assembler
So it can be used better with recipe efficiency mod

5 years ago

alright awesome, i did try looking through the mod files myself to change the furnace recipe from 100 to only require 50 but i couldnt find where the recipe was defined =/

5 years ago

Hihihi
X100 in script

5 years ago

i see, i didn't realize the mod simply multiplied any recipe by 100 i thought it had singular recipe's i might be able to modify. I'm just going to get a mod that allows me to change the stack sizes of ores to 100 :P

5 years ago

Item name is X100_'recipe name'

5 years ago

fixed

5 years ago

All works?

5 years ago

Ps. Nice PC

5 years ago

yeah it is, works great now thanks heaps :D also thanks haha i spent a while saving up for it :P

This thread has been locked.