- Updated to Factorio 1.0.0
- Worms will surface with full health instead of being damaged by breach attempts.
- Worms ignore structures and will sufrace when chunk they are in has higher pollution than surrounding chunks.
- Adjusted worm surface attempt count modifier by placed tiles (Brick: 66%, Concrete 50%, Refined concrete: 40%)
- Seismic Blast Tower no longer causes friendly fire.
- Seismic Blast Tower energy consumption increased from 50 MW to 135 MW.
- Seismic Blast Tower blast cooldown increased from 14.5 seconds to 50 seconds.
- Fixed worms timing out after 15 minutes of digging.
- Added Krastorio 2 integration.
- Added Thumpers - will force nearby burrowing worms to the surface.
- Updated to Factorio 0.18.2
- Updated to Factorio 0.18.0
- Removed NEE support until it is updated to 0.18.
- Reduced friendly damage radius of Seismic Blast Towers from 30 to 20.
- Changed recipe of Seismic Blast Towers to be more expensive.
- Increased power draw of Seismic Blast Towers from 20 to 50 MW.
- Fixed issue where version skip would result in no worms attacking.
- Reduced friendly damage radius of Seismic Blast Towers from 80 to 30.
- Fixed that changing map settings on runtime would not apply them until map reload.
- Increased default tunneling update to 40 seconds and minimal to 30 seconds.
- Fixed worms destroying ghosts! Note, items on the ground may interfere with reprinting ghosts.
- Changed searching for worms to be event based instead of periodic chunk searching, hopefully this will improve performance on biter-heavy maps.
- Added "Worm pollution attack provocation" map setting. It sets pollution in chunk required to provoke worms to attack.
- Colossal Worm HP: 7500 -> 2000
- Colossal Worm Acid Resist: 0/0% -> 0/100%
- Colossal Worm Physical Resist: 40/60% -> 20/10%
- Colossal Worm Explosion Resist: 100/75% -> 30/40%
- Colossal Worm Laser Resist: 50/60% -> 0/0%
- Colossal Worm Fire Resist: 6/80% -> 4/80%
- Increased default attack frequency from 5 min to 10 min.
- Big Worm underground attack radius: 4 -> 2
- Behemoth Worm underground attack radius: 5 -> 3
- Colossal Worm underground attack radius: 6 -> 4
- Seismic Blast Towers friendly-fire damage: 80 -> 30
- Shifted timings on events so they won't overlap on the same tick for a massive ups spike.
- Added a sound when Seismic Blast Towers go off.
- Fixed missing range display on minimap for Seismic Blast Towers.
- Added Seismic Blast Towers for killing underground worms.
- Updated to Natural Evolution Enemies 0.17.X.
- Updated to Factorio 0.17.X.
- Fixed a crash with evaluating targets that have burner prototype defined.
- Removed hidden factors from evolution chance, now it is a simple % chance.
- Fixed a bug where tiles were evaluated in the wrong spot for number of attack attempts by worms.
- Added targeting preference for walls; enough walls in a chunk can provoke them to attack in that chunk.
- Added a mod setting that allows for tweaking attack vs. movement preference for digging worms.
- Fully implemented support for modded tiles. All tiles with walking speed modifier higher than 1.0 will hinder surfacing of worms, with higher value being more effective.
- Added Orbital Seismic Scanners tech. Periodically shows position of any worms digging towards your structures.
- Fixed compatibility with 9.0.0 and higher versions of Natural Evolution Enemies.
- Increased damage of Behemoth and Collosal Worm attack, fixed missing AOE.
- Removed quake effect.
- Rebalanced stats on Behemoth and Colossal Worms, mainly increased resists so they don't die instatnly to defences.
- Changed mod options to use seconds instead of game ticks for easier understanding.
- Fixed attack chance using hidden modifiers. Now worm attack chance directly uses mod relevant mod settings.
- Fixed Colossal Worm attack chance setting having no effect.
- Changed default mod settings:
- Attack chances: 5% Big Worm, 10% Behemoth Worm, 15% Colossal Worm
- Digging update every 30 seconds.
- Attack update every 5 minutes.
- Evolution update every 20 minutes.
- Updated to Factorio version 0.16.X
- Fixed crash on tile check
- Increased fire rate and HP of Behemoth and Colossal Worms
- Natural Evolution Enemies support - worms hame more HP and use NE unit cluster projectiles
- Added Natural Evolution Buildings support - Worms are attracted to Thumpers
- Updated to Factorio version 0.15
- Increased damage from underground attacks to 115/165/220 for Big/Behemoth/Colossal Worms respectively
- Increased amount of underground attacks per worm to 6/12/18 (from 5/10/15) for Big/Behemoth/Colossal Worms respectively
- Big Worms evolve and attack at 0.75 evolution factor (from 0.8)
- Added in-game configuration options
- Added Natural Evolution Enemies support - makes worms more resilient
- Added simple support for modded tiles - any tile with walking speed modifier above 1.05 will make worms less likely to attack there