Merging Chests

by Atria

Enables merging of multiple chests into one entity. Supports merging of arbitrary number of chests (configurable in mod settings). Version 5.0.0 introduced potentially breaking changes for old saves. If your have chests larger than 42 don't update to 5.0.0.

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Storage

g copied entity rotation error

9 months ago

I'm a little over 200 hours into a game and suddenly started getting this error when I rotate copied "land" (landfill, space platform scaffold, space platform plating), though it's fine if using a blueprint from a book (copying something and then putting that "blueprint" into my inventory produces the same error). Not sure if it's a compatibility issue or what--it's a Space Exploration run, and I can post a list of the other mods I've got running if needed. Any chance it's fixable? I'm dreading replacing hundreds of train stations! Again, I'm not trying to rotate chests--it's just a piece of platform/landfill I've copied.

The mod Merging Chests (4.1.0) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event WideChests::WideChests_rotate-blueprint-clockwise (ID 180)
WideChests/control.lua:431: bad argument #1 of 2 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'ipairs'
WideChests/control.lua:431: in function 'GetBlueprintInHand'
WideChests/control.lua:445: in function 'HandleBlueprintRotate'
WideChests/control.lua:477: in function <WideChests/control.lua:476>

I'm merging iron chests, limit 150 height/width/area, whitelist 1xN Nx1, inventory size limit 1000.

9 months ago
(updated 9 months ago)

Thanks for reporting. It is caused by me assuming that people will always have entities in blueprint they want to rotate (since it was meant to be only used on blueprints with merged chests). I'll fix it as soon as I get some time to test the fix first.

In the meanwhile...if the blueprint in question doesn't have any merged chests you can rotate blueprint with normal ingame rotate keybind.

9 months ago

Thanks for the fast response!

New response