Merging Chests

by Atria

Enables merging of multiple chests into one entity. Supports merging of arbitrary number of chests (configurable in mod settings). Version 5.0.0 introduced potentially breaking changes for old saves. If your have chests larger than 42 don't update to 5.0.0.

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Storage

g Make chest stack size normal?

1 year, 7 months ago
(updated 1 year, 7 months ago)

Tried playing with it and it solved my problems in train loading and unloading, i love it and thank you for this mod. But is it possible to return the chest stack size to normal? Been playing with SE and it shows an error that it might be problematic in item transportation

1 year, 7 months ago

The chest stack size must be increased to allow construction bots to be able to build maximum possible chest with just one stack of chests.

Lower the max width, height and area mod config. Basically you should have it as low as possible while it suits your needs. You can always increase the limits when you need larger chests. For example I usually play with maximum width and height 20 and maximum area 40, which doesn't modify chest stack at all, while allowing me to merge up to 2x20 chests

1 year, 7 months ago

I see, thank you very much for the explanation

New response