Merging Chests

by Atria

Enables merging of multiple chests into one entity. Supports merging of arbitrary number of chests (configurable in mod settings). Version 5.0.0 introduced potentially breaking changes for old saves. If your have chests larger than 42 don't update to 5.0.0.

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Storage

b Error on loading with Nullius chests

2 years ago

Whenever the mod tries to load and is set to merge nullius chests, be that by selecting them in startup settings or with the all chests mod, I get this error:
Failed to load mods: WideChests/prototypes/entity.lua:31: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value) stack traceback:
WideChests/prototypes/entity.lua:31: in function < WideChests/prototypes/entity.lua:14 > (...tail calls...)
WideChests/prototypes/entity.lua:153: in main chunk [C] in function 'require'
WideChests/prototypes/data-updates.lua:4: in main chunk
I don't have any mods beyond those stated to be compatible with nullius, besides some UI and QOL mods.

2 years ago

Nullius renamed chest names couple of days back, I have made the necessary changes but I can't test it now. But you can get it from https://github.com/Atria1234/WideChests in the meanwhile, you can download the entire repository and rename some mod folder in the zip file and copy it to factorio mods.

I'll hopefully get to testing/releasing this soon

2 years ago

It worked! Thank you.

New response