Merging Chests

by Atria

Enables merging of multiple chests into one entity. Supports merging of arbitrary number of chests (configurable in mod settings). Version 5.0.0 introduced potentially breaking changes for old saves. If your have chests larger than 42 don't update to 5.0.0.

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Storage

g Larger Chests Vanishing

3 years ago

I had put this game down for a few months, came back to a game update, but all my mods were up to date so I didn't think about it. I load up my save, and all of my merged chests with the factory texture had been deleted along with their contents. Is there an easy fix for this? Did I do something to cause it? I'm sorry if this is a redundant question, I really have no idea what I'm doing.

3 years ago

I will add that all of the removed chests are 2x2 or bigger. The largest being 41x2, the two smallest ones being 6x2 and 2x6. And that have a dimension of 1xN or Nx1 are still around.

3 years ago

Please ignore this, I had assumed from various threads that because I used the default settings that all of my chests would be supported. I poked around in the migration json and found my specific sizes weren't included. Added them and all is fine now.

New response