Merging Chests

by Atria

Enables merging of multiple chests into one entity. Supports merging of arbitrary number of chests (configurable in mod settings). Version 5.0.0 introduced potentially breaking changes for old saves. If your have chests larger than 42 don't update to 5.0.0.

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Storage

b bug with inventory slots

5 years ago

so i put my inventory slots to 10,000 or 100,000 (i don't even remember how many 0 i put in there) but now i get a error when i start up my game

Failed to load mods: Error while loading entity prototype ''Trashdump-33x42'' (container): Value outside of range in property tree at ROOT.container.trashdump-33x42.inventory_size Modifications: Merging Chest

i have tried to delete the mod in the mod file but when i reinstall the mod i get the same error
so i'm not even sure if the error is because of the inventory slots but i'm not sure

any help is realy appreciated

5 years ago

I'm afraid that only thing that can solve this is deleting mod-settings.dat in mod folder (this will delete mod settings of all mods) or altering it but since it's a binary file that could simply not work (try to find this large number and delete a couple of zeroes).

I'll have to figure out what exactly is the limit and put a max value to this setting.

5 years ago

thx it worked
i realy didn't want to play without this mod :D

5 years ago

Maximum chest size limit implemented. It was 65535 (2 to power of 16) btw.

New response