Merging Chests

by Atria

Enables merging of multiple chests into one entity. Supports merging of arbitrary number of chests (configurable in mod settings). Version 5.0.0 introduced potentially breaking changes for old saves. If your have chests larger than 42 don't update to 5.0.0.

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Storage

g thanks

5 years ago

love this!!!!
it's so so so useful for the train, cause train can only take six in a time, and most of mine is over eight, this can take all to one box

5 years ago

You're welcome, this was exactly my first idea.

5 years ago

Man, does your mod merge an area of chests now? It's freakin cool! =)
I occasionally opened the last FFF (since 2017) and found out great updates are coming with 0.17. And decided to update my Teleportation mod. But I found out I don't remember its architecture at all! xD

5 years ago

Hey Apriori, long time no see. Yes it is dreadful to come back to developing a mod you haven't touched a long time :D But it is nice lens to look at how much you have grown and your coding style improved or at least changed :D.
Yes, last FFF pissed me off because I'll have to update my chest textures but hopefully it won't be that hard.

1 year, 10 months ago
(updated 1 year, 10 months ago)

Hi there Atria! =)
Gah, you still support your mod, can't believe it. xD
You're a giant, man! Looks like you became a professional IT guy, didn't you? =)
Suddenly found out one guy supporting Teleportation Redux. Got some awkwardness for me not doing it, so I actualized localization for the mod to feel myself better a bit. xD

New response