Merging Chests

by Atria

Enables merging of multiple chests into one entity. Supports merging of arbitrary number of chests (configurable in mod settings). Version 5.0.0 introduced potentially breaking changes for old saves. If your have chests larger than 42 don't update to 5.0.0.

Content
a month ago
0.13 - 1.1
Storage

i Make the mod localizable

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Why hasn't you done the mod localizable yet? I'm Russian and would like to play in Russian. =)

Bit of help

7 years ago

I didn't know you could send parameters to localisations and I didn't want to have 84 different lines for chest names. If this what you sent works localisation will have around 10 strings, so sure, will implement.

7 years ago

Ok, I need help translating because google translate suck and i only know Czech and English.

[chest-name]
wide-chest=Steel chest 1 wide
high-chest=Steel chest 1 high

[item-name]
merge-chest-selector=Chest Merge Tool

[mod-setting-name]
max-chest-size=Maximum chest size
inventory-size-multiplier=Inventory size multiplier
inventory-size-limit=Inventory size limit
ghost-timeout-minutes=Ghost timeout (minutes)

[mod-setting-description]
max-chest-size=Maximum width or height of merged chest.
inventory-size-multiplier=Changing this may result in loss of items when merging or splitting!
inventory-size-limit=Changing this may result in loss of items when merging or splitting!
ghost-timeout-minutes=Time before ghost wide/high chest will be automaticly merged.

7 years ago

Russian locale.
You can also make messages localizable the same way.

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

I didn't know you could send parameters to localisations

You can send parameters to any LocalizedString

7 years ago

Ok, so if you could translate this into russian I will release new version:

selected-width-and-height-equal=Merging of multiple lines of chests require selection width to be different from height.

6 years ago

selected-width-and-height-equal=Множественное объединение требует, чтобы выделение было неквадратным (ширина не равна длине)

New response