Whistle Stop Factories

Spawns massive furnaces and assembly machines around the map to make the game all about building trains to connect them

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Incompatible with Bob Lib

4 years ago

Running 18.22
Bob's Library v 18.1 and newer breaks your mod, sorry did not keep the error message. Went back to 18.0 of bobs to keep playing.

4 years ago

It appears that 18.22 broke a LOT of mods: https://www.reddit.com/r/factorio/comments/gauc9f/version_01822/ due to "Removed migration for CustomInputPrototype consuming types that were removed in 0.15.24."

I don't think that is something my mod uses, and apparently people already pointed out this breaks Bobs (from the link above) and I wasn't able to replicate this starting a new 18.22 game with Bob Library + Whistle Stop (Maybe I need to have a game saved from an earlier version so the migration code gets activated?)

So I appreciate the report and I'll keep an eye out, but for the moment I'm going to assume this is an issue with the other mods and see how that pans out for me. If you do happen to run across the error message again, it'd be helpful and interesting to see it, but I'm hoping the next update to Bobs will just be all that is needed here. Thanks!

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I was referring to Bob's Library not the base game. I just Bob's Library 18.1 and got this error

25.145 Mods to disable:Failed to load mods: ProductionScrap2/data-updates.lua:2: boblibrary/functions.lua:26: attempt to index local 'item' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
boblibrary/functions.lua:26: in function 'result_check'
boblibrary/recipe-functions.lua:255: in function 'add_result'
ProductionScrap2/functions.lua:45: in function 'addScrap'
ProductionScrap2/prototypes/recipes.lua:59: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'require'
ProductionScrap2/data-updates.lua:2: in main chunk
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'require'
ProductionScrap2/data-updates.lua:2: in main chunk

New response