Whistle Stop Factories

Spawns massive furnaces and assembly machines around the map to make the game all about building trains to connect them

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b LOL free steel (1 to 1 smelting) (angel's)

4 years ago

Now, granted, its the Angels recipy, but for whatever reason it turns 50 iron (and 500 oxygen, detail) into 50 steel.
So a 1 to 1. (and oxygen)

Angels has two recepies. one that smelts 8 iron plates to 1 steel plate, and one that smelts 24 ingots to 6 ingots (4 to 1)

For whatever reason, the plates to plates becames an equal exchange equation, somehow.

4 years ago

The 1 to 1 smelting recipe is a different version made by angels which is modified by angels smelting at the very end of the process. This modification happens after my mod copies all the recipes. The way to fix this is to add angels smelting as a dependency to my mod. I'm also considering adding a check after the game has loaded which warns players after the game is loaded of any discrepencies, since the only way to fix this is one at a time add mods as dependency that decide to modify recipes in the very final data stage, so I'll try a bunch of mods with the warning system and then have to rely on player reports of the warning message after that. Thanks for the report, I'll have the fixed version uploaded in the next few days.

How is running angels with my mod? I always thought conceptually they didn't work well together because angels has such a large variety of buildings.

4 years ago

(an hour and a few all delates later)
The "just smeltign" recipies of the chemical furnace work just fine (somehow the big smelter has a liquid input).
But other than the chemical stuff, big factories just can't do the ore processing.

Other than that... i honestly hadn't interacted with your factories, if only because angelbobs is rather rediculous, and i still have yet to get past blue science... i did it twice, but then my saves got borked.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Alright, so I fixed the issue related to Angel's Smelting changing recipes after mine. Then I built a recipe validation process to make sure recipes were correct after the game loaded. This caught several other issues. One which was the same type of issues but with Deadlock-AAII. Another where recipes could get multiplier 50*50 instead of just 50. And another where I wasn't properly multiplying the catalyst amount that some rare recipes use.

The latest version 0.2.1 fixes this and also displays a warning to users if any of their mods are causing this same problem. Thanks for the report!

New response