Whistle Stop Factories

Spawns massive furnaces and assembly machines around the map to make the game all about building trains to connect them

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Lost Researched Items

5 years ago

Hey so have had the mod up and running since the start of my current map, and aside from steel missing which I posted about separately everything has been fine. Right now I swapped out an armor mod for a different one and now I can't set the the assemblies to anything except the basic research (basically yellow belts and starting items only). Any suggestions?

5 years ago

Did the steel issue end up being any of the things I suggested in the other post?

That sounds like a force issue. If you get placed on a different team than the giant factories, then your research won't unlock new recipes. I've done very little testing of my mod with multi-team mods, but that was an error I encountered early on in creating my mod when I was placing the factories on the wrong team. Each team tracks their research separately.

Another thing that can help resolve tech related issues that can come up when adding/removing mods is a tech reset console command, so you can try this in the in-game console: WARNING: THIS WILL DISABLE ACHIEVEMENTS:

/c game.forces.player.reset_technology_effects()

WARNING: Using this command will disable achievements

5 years ago

that command fixed it. Not really doing the teams thing, just me and another person on a dedicated server co-op'ing a map.

the reset also took care of the steel issue.

Thanks for the help! and the mod!

New response