Whistle Stop Factories

Spawns massive furnaces and assembly machines around the map to make the game all about building trains to connect them

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g nano bots

5 years ago

the termites from Nexela's are meant to eat trees but they also eat the factories.

5 years ago

The termites from nanobots use poison cloud logic, which can hit other things that are close to trees. The short term solution is to just add 100% poison resistance to your machines (if it is possible, I think it is).
A more formal solution will have to wait for .17 or me to get more time to figure out better options.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Thanks Nexela, I didn't even think of that solution. I simply backed the trees off a little bit by increasing the area of trees that is cleared a little, which I was hoping would reduce the damage enough that they might not be destroyed, but I like your solution better.

5 years ago

I've uploaded 0.0.6 which has the fix of poison immunity. Thanks for the report, eldon4570, and the fix method, Nexela!

5 years ago

One other question Nexela, how did you stumble across this reference to you? Do you somehow get notified when your name is used? I kinda wish there was a way to get notified about mod portal discussion updates. I haven't put a contact in the info.json, maybe that does it?

5 years ago

Standard construction robots will deconstruct the buildings as well. Can provide repeatable video evidence if needed of reproducing it.

5 years ago

Nexela is in the discord that we are on using your mod on the community map, so we had a quick chat with him as soon as we found this issue

5 years ago

Which community map is that? I'd love to come check it out.

5 years ago

KatherineOfSky https://discord.gg/TkXhJb

New response