Whistle Stop Factories

Spawns massive furnaces and assembly machines around the map to make the game all about building trains to connect them

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Incompatibilities

5 years ago

Seems to be incompatible with Factorissimo2 (understandable), and Water Well (weird).

5 years ago

Hi Moffmaster,

I just tested these out and they appear to work in the new 0.0.2 version. I made some improvements with mod compatibility between 0.0.1 and 0.0.2. Please update and report back if you're still having issues.

5 years ago

Hello,

when I looked into that, it seems that multiplying ALL the recipes by 50 is what causes some issues. For example - at Space Industry mod, latest tech adds recipes with 10000x of something to make one container, multiplying this by 50 means getting over max value.

Not reporting any bug, just sayin what I found out :)

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

That should be fixed in 0.0.2. My quick fix was for anything that would go over the limit, the new factor is just set to 1, so they can still be made in the big assembler, but not using a 50x recipe. I could've done a series of checks and tried doing a 10x or 5x recipe, etc., but I figured that many of these recipes probably weren't ones people would use the big assembly machines for anyway and it was more important to get a quick fix out to make sure it loads.

New response