Warhammer 40000 Astartes Armoury

For The Emperor! Adss 5 bolter weapons and 6 bolt types.

Content
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat

i Disable the incompatibility

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hi there,
since you updated your mod now, mine is kinda obsolete. Though I would like to be able to still make changes based on my ideas so here's my proposal:
Could you make your mod only incompatible with mine with versions below 1.1.X? In version 1.1.X I will delete all the stuff that is directly from you and put it in as dependency. Depending on how late you're gonna read this, X may be bigger or smaller. And then make my changes in the data-updates and data-final-fixes. So you still get your deserved downloads, while I can modify stuff.
I'm asking you because right now I can't add it as dependency since your mod is strictly incompatible with mine.

2 years ago

Hi!
Done. Is it correct now?

PS And I want to ask you to make bolters in your 40k vehicles be able to shoot my bolts, as optional dependency :)

2 years ago

Ehm... not quite. You set it to 1.1.2 which is my current version. I wanted to introduce the dependency in 1.1.3 so...

And my WH40K tanks already support the mod, they get a bolter when it's installed.

2 years ago

So what do I need to write exacly?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

In your mod info.json search for the line "! Wh40k_Armoury_fork <= 1.1.2"
and substitute it with "! Wh40k_Armoury_fork < 1.1.3"

Nvm I'm stupid. It's fine like this -_-

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

And yeah, Factorio is stupid too. There is no "defining incompatibility dependent on version". It's either incompatible or not. So, how do we solve this? By me updating a version where yours is dependency, and you deleting the incompatibility line again. And hope that ppl update.
You have to go first though.

2 years ago

Done)
May be you should rename your mod? Something like "WH40k Armoury tweaks"?
For better reflection on a new status. IMHO

2 years ago

was gonna do that

2 years ago

Adjusted everything and it should work fine now.

2 years ago

Nice! Added some adverts for your 40k mods on the main page.

New response