Warhammer 40000 Astartes Armoury

For The Emperor! Adss 5 bolter weapons and 6 bolt types.

Content
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat

g Thanks!!

4 years ago

I've been waiting for more 40k universe related modding! How are you balancing the damage? I'd love to use this but I'm very particular about adding mods to my plays because I like them to be fair and properly scaled. What kind of enemy threat/evolution/combat mods is this mod optimized for?

4 years ago

Hi! I tried to balance it with 40k Universe rules and some biter mods like Bob's enemies in mind, so it is very OP for vanilla 100% enemies frequency. Anyway, aim of this mod - mid/late game solo offense.
There are some cons - main tech unlocks in mid game, bolts aren't cheap, most powerful bolt version (Hellfire) cloud also damages player.
On the other hand - Big solo damage, some AoE, multiple wariants of range, damage bonus and damage types for experimenting solo and in co-op.

TL;DR This mod designed for crushing heavy biters defence on 200%+ enemies freaquency and especialy modded enemies.

4 years ago

Very cool. I'm going to add it to my new playthrough. Main mods are Krastorio2, Space Exploration, and Schall evolution for enemy difficulty. I think I set them to Tier 10 evolution level by default. It will probably be a while until I'm able to properly test things but I'll be sure to give my thoughts once I'm further along.

4 years ago

Nice, have a good time)

New response