Wear and Tear

by withers

Adds wear and tear mechanics to the game, plus automated maintenance.

6 years ago
0.14 - 0.15

g Uninstall

7 years ago

Hello sorry if I am not the best of explaining things first forum on here.

Is there anyway to safely remove the mod after installing it to an existing world as I am unable to remove it without all my machines going as well and I am not the best with Logistics side of the game at the moment so automating repairs would not work and have no idea how to remove it. If there is a way someone please let me know. Also its a great mod just want to remove it for my currently existing world otherwise I have around 300 Solar Panels to repair/scrap haha. Will use it in my multiplayer survival with a few friends when we start new but on my Solo world I can't use it right now.

7 years ago

Hi, you could disable the aging of the buildings in your config file. Then you can replace every aging_xxx and old_xxx building with a new one. Once you've replaced every building, removing the mod should be save.
I would suggest to use the upgrade build and planenr mod, makes your live easier. https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Klonan/upgrade-planner

7 years ago

Thank you that helped a lot. I just need to repair the broken buildings now :). Also thanks for the mod will check it out.

New response