WePlay: Clusterio Test Pack

Test pack with lots of resources and surfaces to test clusterio networked factorio instances locally. Currently requires use of infinity chests and the like to set up production chains and sidestep incompatibilities or missing technologies and the like.

Mod packs
a month ago

b Incorrect changelog format

a month ago

The main Factorio discord has a channel that reports each mod update and release. I felt I just had to point out that your changelog is not in the right format at all.

Every entry needs to be indented 2 more spaces to actually be entries instead of incorrectly formatted categories.
The line breaks need to be indented with an additional 2 spaces to be considered part of the same entry.
Finally, you should be adding at least a single category, even if it's a catch-all of "Changes:"

Honestly not that big a deal; it's legible. It just kept catching my attention each time I saw an update from your mod appear in the feed.

a month ago

Awesome thanks! I noticed I was getting a message about the incorrect format not appearing in the in-game changelog UI, thanks for the nudge!

And after spending some time on the discord this past week and noticing that channel you mentioned, it explains some of the downloads/bookmarks my previous modpack ended up with.

Cheers!

a month ago

And it looks like there's a line break with an incorrect formatting in 0.0.5 so hopefully 0.0.6 closes this one out.

a month ago

There's fmtk (Factorio Modding Toolkit) that's an extension for vscode. It provides things like a library file to luals to describe the factorio API as well as info.json, changelog, and locale validation.

It also lets you publish and bump the version number with one click. There's plenty of stuff like that in #modding-guide :)

New response