Warehousing Mod

Store all the things! Warehousing provides high capacity storage buildings, including logistic network versions.

Content
1 year, 7 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Storage

g Ups?

1 year, 5 months ago
(updated 1 year, 5 months ago)

Have this mod problems with ups for megabase? i used they like stock. i have 240 warehouse 6x6 in one place and then they work together(load and unload in four directions, every have 6 belts) my ups down to 10-30. its problem with a large number of slots or what?

1 year, 5 months ago

Hey, it's possible because of the number of slots. Warehousing doesn't do anything fancy, they're effectively big boxes with pretty graphics, so not much we can do here to help, I would assume if you replaced the warehouses with a similar number of chests (6x6 of chests per warehouse) you'd run into the same UPS problems

4 months ago

There was a post on Reddit comparing small warehouses to chests. Basically chests 500 ups, warehouses full 40ups. And those were 500 slot warehouese. This mod features 1800. Absolutely dont use this mod, but instead use something akin to memory storage for ups friendly storage.

4 months ago

So, warehouses are just large chests, and yes, when you have many many chests your ups goes down. One of the devs mentioned this is due to the insert routine having to scan the entire inventory looking for free space, and the same scan having to run to pull items out of the boxes

And I agree, for massive storage of single items, using something like a memory storage will be a lot more efficient

New response