Warehousing Mod

Store all the things! Warehousing provides high capacity storage buildings, including logistic network versions.

Content
1 year, 6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Storage

i Alt mode graphic is too big

4 years ago

Hi,

This mod is great btw!

Two minor things if it would be possible:
- the graphic of the alt mode that shows the contents is extremely big and hides most of the warehouse model itself and honestly looks ugly, specially with ore. Would it be possible to make the icon that shows on top smaller? I wouldnt mind if was the same size as a normal chest. It could for example be incorporated into the warehouse model by overlaying it over a sign/poster on the side wall.
- Why are all the warehouses named the same? Wouldnt it make sense to call them "Small Warehouse" / "Big Warehouse" or something similar?

Thanks

dgw β˜†
4 years ago
  1. There is a startup setting that controls whether info icons are scaled to the entity size or not. By default it enlarges the icons, but you can turn that off.
  2. I'm not sure what localization you're using, but the base (English) names differentiate the larger 6x6 ("warehouse") and smaller 3x3 ("storehouse") buildings in their names.
4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hi.

Regarding the names. I have it in English. I dont know exactly what localization its using but the game is definitely in English.

I will check that setting. Thanks

PS: sorry for the late reply, I didnt actually get a notification you replied. I casually remembered to come check and you had replied. I am not ignoring you, sorry.

New response