Warehousing Mod

Store all the things! Warehousing provides high capacity storage buildings, including logistic network versions.

Content
1 year, 7 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Storage

i Size Configuration

6 years ago

Do you think you could add an option that lets us change the storage size of the Warehouse and Storehouse?
Personally the Warehouse is way too big for me...and I'd like to change it.

6 years ago

I would like this as well, for the opposite reason (larger warehouse means more assemblers that can surround it).

dgw ☆
6 years ago

@Vulcon, it wouldn't make the entity bigger or smaller, just change the number of slots.

I'm not sure about this, but we will certainly think about it.

dgw ☆
5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Storage size is kind-of configurable now—there's a startup setting from 0.2.0 onwards to use the capacities from 0.1.x (Factorio 0.16), now that the warehouse/storehouse capacities were rebalanced.

I thought about adding a numerical setting for complete control, but decided that it would add too much setting complexity at once. (0.2.0 added three settings already; maybe I'll reconsider this for a future version.)

5 years ago

Adding ability to reduce size would help with performance. Big inventories have a significant performance cost when used frequently in game. Entity size makes it useful for train stations etc and less capacity would prevent performance issues.

4 years ago

id love a 12x6 rotateable warehouse.

New response