VehicleSnap

by Zaflis

Smoothly snaps movement angle when driving cars or tanks.

Content
1 year, 2 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Transportation

b Space Exploration Bug

1 year, 2 months ago

Using Space Exploration mod + VehicleSnap, the Navigation Satellite Uplink tool of Space Exploration breaks vehicle snapping.

• Unlock the Navigation Satellite Uplink (requires rocket launch without commands)
  • Jump in a vehicle, vehicle snap works great
  • Press [n] to open Navigation Satellite Uplink, then press [n] again to close it
  • Vehicle snapping no longer works until you exit and re-enter the vehicle again

Love the mod! Thanks so much for creating and maintaining it.

[deleted message]
1 year, 2 months ago
(updated 1 year, 2 months ago)

The new version should be working based on my testing now.

"Vehicle snapping no longer works until you exit and re-enter the vehicle again"
- Also there was another way to do that, using the Shift-V hotkey twice also restored snapping without leaving and entering the vehicle.

1 year, 2 months ago

Awesome! I'll give it a try, thank you!

1 year, 2 months ago
(updated 1 year, 2 months ago)

Working great, thanks for the quick turnaround!

I really wish this mod was in the base game, it really feels like the intended movement behavior of vehicles. Having to constantly adjust left-right to avoid hitting buildings is so tedious, and makes vehicles feel incomplete.

This mod is so well written, the smoothness of the adjustment, compatibility with other vehicles. I LOVE that we can adjust the turn angles, I've found 32 right on point.

Thanks again, cheers

1 year, 2 months ago

Good to hear it works :) Sometimes what i do is set the angles to 8 and then turn it off when i want to drive free (when scouting enemies and such), but i think that's only more ok with aircraft.

New response