VehicleSnap

by Zaflis

Smoothly snaps movement angle when driving cars or tanks.

Content
1 year, 2 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Transportation

g Is this working with v16.x

6 years ago

Seems like the car isn't snapping in the most current version. Anyone else having issues, or just me?

5 years ago

i too have the same issue with v16

5 years ago

Did you remember to activate the mod? Shift+V is the default keybind to toggle it on and off, default off.

5 years ago

"

Did you remember to activate the mod? Shift+V is the default keybind to toggle it on and off, default off.

"

Huge mistake to not include that information on the main mod-page.

5 years ago

Added a note to main page. Does it not start toggled On when installed? I assume you accidentally pressed the key combination.

5 years ago

I can't get this to work either. Tried changing it from the default SHIFT+V to CTRL+V and several other combinations, doesn't seem to activate. Should there be a message that appears saying it's been toggled?

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

No message right now, but it should be very noticeable as the vehicle starts turning while you move forward. I actually just couple days ago started a new multiplayer game with someone. It was working even with helicopters, although with that specific one i prefer to toggle snapping off.

How are you guys installing mods anyway? You should have a mod manager outside the game that manages the enabled and disabled mods, i don't even know how ingame mod-portal integration or something works. There isn't full support for it yet as far as i know. Check mods menu when game is just launched, from there the activated mods should be clear to see.

You may also need to click on "Sync mods" button for your save. When you check the saves list, it should list which mods are tied to that save.

New response