Vehicle Wagon deprecated

Use a winch to haul your fully-laden combat vehicle onto a flatbed train car and take it along with you on your rail journey!

Content
5 years ago
0.13 - 0.16
Transportation

g AAI Vehicles support

7 years ago

Is there anyway to consider adding support of the AAI Vehicles? It would be nice to be able to haul those around too, especially the miner. Thanks again! Keep up the good work.

7 years ago

I second this! Please add support for the AAI vehicles.

7 years ago

I third this! The miner they have is Slow and heavy duty and is great with a Toxic jungle play through but can be annoying to transport hundreds of meters. If you could ask them to increase its fuel cost then this would benefit that mod perfectly as well.

6 years ago

Not only do I also want AAI vehicles to work with the vehicle wagon... I would like to see an automated winch, that I can trigger with circuits. Think intermodal!

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Realizing the aai sprites (and other vehicle mods) might be hard to work with, and update ... maybe when there is an "unsupported vehicle", just have a tarp graphic (and maybe include the vehicles provided icon, at least in detail view), for the wagon, and then support any vehicle type.

New response