Date: 18. 6. 2018
- Fixed crash with winching vehicles on wagons which are on diagonal end rails.
- Save/restore burner equipment data in vehicle grids when traveling on Vehicle Wagons. (narc)
Date: 7. 5. 2018
- Add compatibility for the VW Transporter mod.
Date: 16. 3. 2018
- Fixed Winches disappearing when used.
Date: 24. 2. 2018
- Added the ability to specify the position where you would like vehicles to be unloaded from Vehicle Wagons.
- Reverted wagon entity icons to 32px; other icons remain high-resolution.
- Switched to raising the new "script_raised_built" event rather than the "on_built_entity" event.
- Disallowed Helicopters from being loaded on Vehicle Wagons.
Date: 23. 1. 2018
- Trains now remember their mode (auto/manual) after winching vehicles on/off them. (legendblade)
- Use higher-resolution icons.
- New latching/unlatching sounds when using the Winch.
- Switch to new play_sound() function rather than spawning "explosion"-type entities to play sounds.
- Lengthened the winching-sound, and added a second variant. Vehicles also (un)load a bit more slowly.
- The "Vehicle selected..." tutorial message will now only appear the first few times you click a vehicle with a Winch. Once you've got the hang of things, no point in repeating it.
- Changed the Winch to be a capsule-type item. This adds a range visualization circle, among other things, but core functionality is of course unchanged.
Date: 25. 12. 2017
- Updated for Factorio 0.16.
- Fixed a bug with vehicle equipment energy.
- Vehicle fuel amounts are now more accurately preserved when winching on/off Vehicle Wagons. (legendblade)
- Improved compatibility with AAI Programmable Vehicles. (legendblade)
Date: 24. 9. 2017
- Vehicles with equipment grids now retain all stored energy in their equipment when loading/unloading from Vehicle Wagons.
Date: 8. 7. 2017
- Added special exceptions to prevent certain vehicles that contain the "car" string from being falsely interpreted as a car (e.g. "cargo-plane").
- Added tarped wagon to support loading any unidentified vehicles from mods.
Huge thanks to Brant Wedel (https://github.com/brantwedel) for the tarp graphics & code!
Date: 25. 6. 2017
- Fixed a bug where winches could disappear when both quickbar & inventory slots were completely filled.
Date: 19. 5. 2017
- Updated for Factorio 0.15.
- Icon fixes for vehicle wagon entities.
- Added blinking arrows indicating which vehicle you have selected for winching.
Date: 31. 10. 2016
- Raise base game events when winching to improve compatibility with mods such as Electric Vehicles.
- It is no longer possible to instantly and freely repair Vehicle Wagons simply by winching a vehicle on/off them.
Date: 11. 10. 2016
- Mining (i.e. picking up) a loaded Vehicle Wagon now drops the vehicle as if it was winched off of the wagon.
Before, the vehicle and its contents were inserted directly into the player's inventory, but this could result in lost items if there was insufficient inventory space available.
Date: 7. 10. 2016
- Fixed a bug when unloading multiple Vehicle Wagons in quick succession.
Date: 5. 10. 2016
- Vehicles now remember their inventory filter settings after being transported by a Vehicle Wagon.
- Added German translation (courtesy of ST-DDT).
Date: 27. 8. 2016
- Updated for Factorio 0.14.
- Vehicles' equipment grids are now properly handled.
Date: 25. 8. 2016
- Improved the flying text that appears if you pick up a loaded vehicle wagon.
- It is no longer possible to ride in empty vehicle wagons.
- Added support for the Trucks mod by KatzSmile.
Version: 1.0.0 - First public release
Date: 24. 8. 2016
- Initial release, featuring Vehicle Wagons that can carry your fully-laden combat vehicle so you can take it along with you on your rail journey!