Vehicle Wagon deprecated

Use a winch to haul your fully-laden combat vehicle onto a flatbed train car and take it along with you on your rail journey!

Content
5 years ago
0.13 - 0.16
Transportation

b this + vehicle equipement seems to cause a crash

7 years ago

As it said I was playing with this for the first time, winched a vehicle up onto the thing just fine. It came off fine. but the batteries in the grid where now empty, so i drag drive it over to a charge point and it doesn't recognize the vehicle had the ability to be charged. I open up the innovatory of the vehicle and try pulling the items off the equipment grid and the game crashes. I can pull this stuff of normally with now issue only occurs after having had the vehicle on the wagon.

7 years ago

Charge point? Which other mods are you using that add stuff for vehicle equipment?

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

the mod is called vehiclesequipment. it adds a grid to the vehicles to add things similar to power armor.

Through additional troubleshooting it is anytime i have had a vehicle loaded onto a train and unloaded and I try and do anything to the equipment grid it causes a crash.

https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Y.Petremann/VehiclesEquipement this is the mod.

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Another update, it appears it does not happen every time, I will try and investigate more.

Error while running event on_player_removed_equipment (ID 39)
LuaEntity API call when LuaEntity was invalid.
stack traceback:
electric-vehicles-lib/src/main.lua:354: in function <electric-vehicles-lib/src/main.lua:352>
17613.498 Error ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:93: MultiplayerManager failed: "Error while running event on_player_removed_equipment (ID 39)
LuaEntity API call when LuaEntity was invalid.
stack traceback:
electric-vehicles-lib/src/main.lua:354: in function <electric-vehicles-lib/src/main.lua:

appears in the log at the time of the crash. So may be unrelated to this mod. I will post to their page. The only connection is the actions that cause the crash

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Ah yes, seems it's a bug in Electric Vehicles. I've filed a bug report here: https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?p=216896#p216896

7 years ago

Hopefully these bugs should all be ironed out when you use both Vehicle Wagon 1.0.6 and Electric Vehicles 0.3.5 together!

New response