Utilization Monitor Blargh

Displays the utilization percentage of factories, miners, labs, furnaces, boilers, generators, and reactors.

8 months ago
0.18 - 1.1

i Adjustable label size, button to toggle labels

9 months ago

Would be great to able to adjust labels sizes in settings and have a UI button to toggle labels (not only hotkey).

8 months ago

Interesting idea. If we do this, we might consider adding a setting to add/remove the button. The UI can get cluttered with many mods adding buttons

8 months ago

Adjustable label size has been added to 0.8.16 (to be published soon).

The UI button I'll think about more. I'm not frequently toggling the labels myself (I never do, outside of testing) - do others find themselves toggling a lot? If so, what's the main reason? (Wondering if there's an underlying issue that'd be better to fix)

8 months ago

0.8.16 published with the ability to change the label size. Haven't added the button yet, pending thoughts above.

7 months ago

Been using this mod a couple weeks now - I tend to keep it off most of the time because I don't like clutter.

That said, I personally don't need a GUI button because I have a Stream Deck button to trigger the shortcut :)

7 months ago

I toggle to save UPS and for clutter reasons. Not very often, in fact not often enough to memorize the damn hotkey :) Hotkey is fine, but it's just one more hotkey to remember and manage to not overlap with different mods/actions.

7 months ago

Thanks for the adjustable label size implementation !

New response