Utilization Monitor Blargh

Displays the utilization percentage of factories, miners, labs, furnaces, boilers, generators, and reactors.

8 months ago
0.18 - 1.1

b Cannot disable labels

3 years ago

Labels are not disabled by disabling the mod (through config) or through turning off labels, and they do not disappear when the entities are destroyed. This is on 1.1 with more than 1000 entities, but i was able to reproduce with a higher cap.

3 years ago

Hrm, you're the second person to mention this issue, but I cannot reproduce it. My main map has 5,300 entities being tracked, and I can toggle on/off with the shortcut or the GUI toggle, and they disappear appropriately when destroyed.

What other mods are you using? Do you have a save file I can snag somewhere?

3 years ago

I just uploaded a 0.8.3 that MIGHT fix it, but I'm taking a guess. A save file would be really handy.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

looks like i was able to fix it by removing the old version, saving with the mod removed, and then adding the old version again. Here is a copy of the save with the bug still happening. https://drive.google.com/file/d/12PL-A6_wTPZ_rkMieWRl_8bCpRCoj8QV/view?usp=sharing

Looks like the update did not fix the issue unfortunately.

3 years ago

Got the save and see what you're talking about - thanks!

Now to figure out what's going on....

3 years ago

Give 0.8.4 a go. I added it a couple fixes, plus a cleanup for issues caused by those bugs. I believe the issue was caused by UMB not handling cloned objects correctly, but looking through your mod list I'm not sure if that was what actually happened. How were the furnaces that are in the process of being disassembled in your save made?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

all of those furnaces were put in long ago before i installed this mod. I believe they were placed with bots

New response