Useful Combinators

Adds many useful combinators that do various things! some simplify combinator logic whilst others add new functionality!

Content
2 years ago
0.14 - 1.1
Circuit network

g Contributions

1 year, 3 months ago

Are you open to contributions on this mod? I've noticed there are a couple of PRs that have been outstanding for a long time on github.

The way you've set up the repository makes it quite difficult to make contributions. I've set up a new repository with a more conventional layout: https://github.com/tomkcook/UsefulCombinators

This preserves the change history (including timestamps and authorship information) and I've tagged each version as it appears in your original repo.

Although the mod page declares that it supports version 0.14 - 1.1, it took me quite a bit of effort to get the source code on github to load in Factorio 1.1 at all, and even once it loads quite a lot of the combinators still don't actually work (either do the wrong thing or crash when you try to craft or place one). It looks like the latest source code hasn't been posted on github? Could you perhaps update the repo with the latest? Happy to help out here if you need it.

1 year, 3 months ago

Thanks for that, I am open to this. UsefulCombinators has been somewhat neglected on my part due to various reasons, the latest source code is old and outdated and 0.5.0 adds better code management by separating each combinator from control.lua into its own file. I have uploaded the latest to the original repository

1 year, 3 months ago

Okay, thanks. I will merge this into mine when I get a chance, probably later today.

New response