Useful Combinators

Adds many useful combinators that do various things! some simplify combinator logic whilst others add new functionality!

Content
2 years ago
0.14 - 1.1
Circuit network

i Splitter

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Some time ago I had a problem which is kind of spicy.
When you receive two (or n) different signals with the same value, how do you split those into 2 Signals or n Signals (like: leftmost signal -> 1. Tick Signal, one signal to the right -> 2. Tick Signal etc.)?
If you can't think of a simple way, my request would be a splitter combinator which performs that way :)

Nice mod btw.. Helps out to make some things easier. In a quite big circuit network I needed a circuit which filters all signals by size. Solved it by counting down from lets say 1000 and send every signal which is equal to the number. All that work just to find out that there is a mod which contains a combinator for that :D.

Edit: I am playing around with your combinators and realized that one has to hardcode the signal filters. Is there a way to have some more of a variable way to filter those signals?

6 years ago

Splitting signals with the same value may be a bit complicated as any same valued signals are added together as one.

What do you mean by "hardcode the signal filters" ?

6 years ago

With hardcoded I meant that you have to explicitly name the signals/items that should be compared at one point or another. With an operation, let's say "each", you can build more variable parts to counter this problem. I hope it is somewhat more clear what I am trying to say.

6 years ago

Like the "Each Signal" ?

6 years ago

Exactly. That Anything > 0 will be taken into account.

6 years ago

I will look into it

New response