Turret Range Buff

Increases the range of turrets so that perimeter defenses are easier, or you can configure the range to any value you like.

Content
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Combat

b At max range

4 years ago

title... it bugs , turrets keep firing without harming the enemies that are standing at max range , so it throws alarms all time. thx

I'm not experiencing this. I set a turret to fire at a target from its maximum range and it damaged the target just fine. Could it be another mod interfering?

Try the latest version of the mod with the latest version of the game. I hope everything works fine!

3 years ago

Same Problem here. Turrets wont do any Damage at max Range.
(Used the Mod in an existing game. Tried to rebuild the turrets but with no success.)

I'm sorry, I can't reproduce the issue and I don't know what to do about it.

If you can figure out anything more about what does or doesn't cause the bug to happen, it can help us to track it down.

3 years ago

I have this problem with my laser turrets. Gun turrets work just fine but laser turrets, take aim, send one pulse but then stop, doing no harm at all. It does not even aggro the biters. But it costs energy sadly

No other mods for that entity displayed

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I am having the same problem with the laser turrets. Gun turrets work fine. I have adjusted the laser turret to 50 and it only works well within 28. I changed it to 150 and same problem. Oh, and I like this mod.

Bug fixed! Finally.

New response