True Nukes

Adds realistic nuclear blasts, and more nuclear options, including various scales of atomic artillery shell, as well as atomic cannon shells. Also adds thermobaric weapons (these are like fuel air bombs), which act as early game nukes. Simulates the blast wave, thermal impact, crater and fireball of nuclear weapons.

Content
4 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

b [Bug in RFW] Area of effect size

1 year, 11 months ago

For the low yield atomic artillery shell and the vanilla atomic bomb, it has the following repeating after the initial specs:
Area of effect size: 9
Area of effect size: 6
Destroys cliffs
Destroys cliffs
(continues off the screen)

The small and "normal" atomic artillery shell have 6 different area of effect sizes. The reasoning is unclear to me. Are both behaviors described intentional?

1 year, 11 months ago

Is this on the in-game rendering of the specs of the weapon?
I don't have time to look into this immediately, but I should be able to at some point.

1 year, 11 months ago

Yes, this is when hovering over the item in the game.

1 year, 11 months ago

OK, I'll see what I can do, but again, exams are coming up, so I don't have much time.

1 year, 9 months ago

Hi, sorry about the delay in getting back to you, were you using other mods at the time, and does it seem different in more recent versions (of the mod)?

1 year, 9 months ago
(updated 1 year, 9 months ago)

Tested in a new 1.61 game and migrated from 1.59 with lots of mods. There are no more repeating specs, just some extra "Area of effect size: ##" compared to just True Nukes by itself.

1 year, 8 months ago

Created a new sandbox game with this mod and some other artillery mods and the issue appeared again. The exact mods I had were Advanced Artillery Remotes Continued and Artillery Modpack. If you have enough pixels, you can see that the specs repeat 13 times. Link is screenshot.
https://ibb.co/1Tcsypf

1 year, 8 months ago

Ok, sorry about being slow to get this bug fixed, its always been a bit hard to pin down. Anyway, I've worked out what it is now. Specifically it's an incompatibility with RFW - I've submitted a bug report there:
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/RealisticFusionWeaponry/discussion/62e666a7526e9f0ac3baf0bb

1 year, 8 months ago

Also, looking at it, its an issue in base RFW as well...

1 year, 7 months ago

This bug has reappeared in 0.3.1 for the objects "small fusion rocket", "pure fusion rocket", and "thermonuclear bomb". However, instead of repeating:
Destroys cliffs
many times off most people's screens, it repeats roughly 5 times (repeating depends on specific object).

1 year, 7 months ago

Is this with RFW?

1 year, 7 months ago

Ah, yes it is. Technically wrong mod to post this issue.

1 year, 7 months ago

OK, no problem.

New response