True Nukes

Adds realistic nuclear blasts, and more nuclear options, including various scales of atomic artillery shell, as well as atomic cannon shells. Also adds thermobaric weapons (these are like fuel air bombs), which act as early game nukes. Simulates the blast wave, thermal impact, crater and fireball of nuclear weapons.

Content
4 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

b [Could not reproduce] Assembly Machines

2 years ago

When assigning assembly machines to make the various types of artillery nukes, they all suddenly changed to the low yield atomic artillery shell. I reassigned all the machines and cut and pasted the Hiroshima grade shell over a tile, and it changed to the atomic artillery shell. I have lots of other mods, but they shouldn't be affecting the assembly object assigning, especially since it only changes to other True Nuke items.

2 years ago

So does the problem happen repeatedly, or does it happen only once? And if it happens repeatedly, does it happen instantly, or after some time?
Also, what game/mod version are you using? And is there anything notable about the game you are playing (e.g. mods relating to machine recipes, or mods such as recursive blueprints, or weird world settings)?
I tried briefly to recreate it in a fresh game of my own, but couldn't do so...

2 years ago

I tried replicating the issue and cannot. I'll blame my large amount of non-overhaul mods. Apologies.

2 years ago

OK, cool. Tell me if this happens again, it sounds like the kind of bug which might be remarkably unreliable, so it could spring up again.
I doubt it is from True-Nukes itself, as I don't play with anything assembling machine related in the code, but I don't mind checking it out.

New response