|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||0.3.1 (1 year, 6 months ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.14 - 0.16|
Can you beat the game without killing any trees? You have to plan your base around empty spaces and thread you rail system through gaps in the forest. This mod makes trees (mostly) invulnerable, unselectable, and have reduced collision so they don't get in your way as much. You can chop up the dead trees, they don't count.
- Tree collision is greatly reduced (40% smaller than the tree collision mod).
- Trees don't take damage (dead trees are affected normally).
- Trees can't be mined. You can mine dead trees for some wood.
- Trees can't be marked for deconstruction (dead trees are affected normally).
- Iron and Stone variants of small electric poles have been added because wood will be scarce.
- Trees are automatically removed from resources during chunk generation so you can actually get to the resources. This applies to new maps, and new areas of old maps.
- Landfill is more expensive (otherwise water becomes less of a barrier than trees).
If you do somehow find a way of destroying a tree (excluding console commands) please report it as a bug.
Version 0.2.1: Updated for Factorio 0.15
Version 0.3.1: Updated for Factorio 0.16