Transport Drones on Asphalt

by drdozer

Minimal mod to enable transport drones to drive on various modded roads.

Content
10 months ago
Transportation

g Can't build on Landfill

9 months ago

Hello,

I have reviewed the previous discussions around this and looked through your github issues. I've installed latest TDAO (0.1.5) to see if that fixes, but problem persists.
SE+Asphalt+TransportDrones+TDOA

Removed TDOA and i can built on landfills again.
I have two saves (one with and one without TDOA) i can send, but I'm not sure where to send it to

8 months ago

Hi - just seen this. Sorry for the delay - school holidays are brutal. Are you able to open an issue on github?

https://github.com/drdozer/transport-drones-on-asphalt/issues

That may allow you to upload the saves as attachments to the issue. If not, we will work something out.

8 months ago

Sorry, I don't log in often. I uploaded the two saves to the existing open issue.

7 months ago

I'm marking this as "can't fix" as it's due to the game's limit of 255 tiles and interactions between transport drones and other mods that I can't control. The TLDR is that if you have a modpack with too many kinds of tiles (more than 255), then something is marking the "extras" as landfill. In this case, one of the "extras" is an asphalt road tile, so in effect this marks landfill as road. You can't build on roads, so now you can't build on landfill, and trucks can drive on landfill.

All you can try is looking at the mods you have which install tiles, and seeing if they have settings to reduce the number of tiles they use. Dectorio is one candidate, and asphalt roads can be set to not install some of the colored road tilesets.

7 months ago

All you can try is looking at the mods you have which install tiles, and seeing if they have settings to reduce the number of tiles they use. Dectorio is one candidate, and asphalt roads can be set to not install some of the colored road tilesets.

Oh ok, that makes sense! thank you for looking into it!
I'll go through and reduce the number of tiles added through Dectorio and the others i find.

New response