by Hermios

Allows you character to call a train, when he is near rails

Content
11 days ago
0.15.10 - 1.1
Transportation

b Startup error

6 years ago

I received the following error when starting the game after adding the mod.
Factorio 0.15.13
http://i.imgur.com/g0KzV7e.png

6 years ago

I get the same.

6 years ago

Strange, but ok, I check asap (i.e. tomorrow evening!)

6 years ago

Can you send me a screenshot of your grafic configuration? And any config that you changed?
Thanks

6 years ago

My graphics settings: http://i.imgur.com/7V297OK.jpg

6 years ago

Very sorry, Soulflare, I cannot reproduce it. The only thing I can suggest : Redownload it and try again. If it is still not ok, I'll have to figure out something else, but frankly speaking, I have absolutely no idea why this happens ob your computer (and Recon777) and not mine!
Or maybe, you can deactivate your other mods and see if you still have the issue?

6 years ago

Are you sure you tested it with the new high resolution sprite sets enabled? There is a \data\base\graphics\entity\train-stop\hr-train-stop-shadow.png with dimensions of 2880x607 that is probably causing this. Increasing emptiy.png's size to 3k does make the game load, but properly replacing it with a tiny pixel would save quite a bit of graphics memory... one of multiple things i'd love to be improved before i'm adding it to my non-dev game.

6 years ago

Hi Faark
Thanks for the tips. Your solution about having a tiny pixel interests me quite a lot, but I don't know how to do it (as Factorio will definitely complain about the size!). Can you give me more explanation (Or an example?)
Thanks

6 years ago

Well, I bought a new vga yesterday and now that I put it in my rig, I too get this message.
Do you need any specific information that might help?

6 years ago

Hi Thoryne,
I understood how to reproduce it. However, I'd rather to set a one pixel pict, as Faark explained, but I don't know how to handle it. If you have any info, I am interested.
Thanks

Hermios

New response