Train Schedule Signals

by Helfima

Simple ways of scheduling trains.

Content
1 year, 8 months ago
Trains

i Cases

3 years ago

There are too few cases. I don't know the use of white symbols. Can you upload more pictures?

3 years ago

hello
white symbols is only to use the similar green symbol without schedule station name.

3 years ago

I understand a little, for example, to make the train stop there all the time, write in the white symbol + stop 999999 at a fixed time.

3 years ago

In addition, how can I generate the two departure conditions of "stop loading and unloading" and "signal condition"?

3 years ago

hum i'm not sure understand your last question but I found a problem and I fixed in v1.0.1
"+" comparition was in conflic with "+" comparator type, I removed "+" comparition we dont need that in comparition
perhaps it was your problem.
I added a new sample in description probably it your answer.

3 years ago

http://tiebapic.baidu.com/forum/w%3D580/sign=08780ea8a38f8c54e3d3c5270a282dee/93640afb43166d22e863ddd2512309f79152d285.jpg
Now I know how to use "circuit condition" to start, but I can't use "inactivity condition" to start. As shown in the figure, the train starts when the received signal is equal to 2. When I change the coal mine signal into a virtual signal, I can't generate a timetable. Why?

3 years ago

The other is "inactivity condition". I don't know how to realize this function. Can you give me a case diagram?

3 years ago

I add a new sample for use time condition
time signal with numeric value= schedule Time passed
time signal with negative numeric value= schedule Inactivity

3 years ago

key "type" not found in property tree at ROOT[0]
Sometimes the addition fails and the timetable cannot be generated.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I can't know the problem without the line number and file of the error
probably you can found all error in the log file %AppData%\Roaming\Factorio\factorio-current.log

New response