Easily control your train by naming your stations with defined signals.
When you set a station name with the right icons and syntax all trains on this station will sheduled. if you schedule train with the same station, the schedule is automaticaly right.
for the schedule work you must choose a Train Schedule Signal first:
- Green Depot signal
- Green Retrait signal
the scheme of station name is: "[+]signal[extra_signal][comparition][value]" for each symbol.
- all elements into  is optionnal
- +: comparator type in the schedule default is or, + = and
- signal: a signal (rich text)
- extra_signal C or S: C to specify circuit condition, S to add quickly a circuit condition with the same name of icon
- comparaition: default is ">" for circuit , "<=" for depot, ">=" for retrait. allowed comparition ">" ,"<" ">=" ,"<=" ,"=" ,"-"
- value: constant in comparition, you can use "k" or "M". ex: 50k, 1M, 400
when you use Green Time signal
schedule default is Time passed
- comparition +: schedule Time passed
- comparition -: schedule Inactivity
so, if you see the 2nd image (at the top)
- the first scheduled station Name is: Depot, Time Passed 5s
- the second scheduled station Name is: Retrait, Stone circuit > 50k
- the third scheduled station Name doesn't work because the first signal is wrong
- the fourth scheduled station Name is Retrait, Iron ore > 20k, Extrat add same circuit condition > 0 with "and" type
if you see the 3rd image (at the top)
- the first scheduled station Name is: Depot, (Stone >= 5k and A > 0) or (Iron Ore <= 5k and Iron Ore Circuit > 0)
- the second scheduled station Name is: Depot, (Stone >= 5k and A > 0) or (Iron Ore <= 5k and Iron Ore Circuit > 0), same as the first but the first use an extra syntax
- the third scheduled station Name is: White Depot, not scheduled because is the white icon
if you see the 4th image (at the top)
- the first scheduled station Name is: Retrait, Stone Full cargo or inactivity 5 sec
- the second scheduled station Name is: Retrait, Stone Empty cargo or passed 60 sec
if you rename station all trains will reschedule with the syntax
if you select a station for a train, it automaticaly schedule with the syntax