Train Schedule

by DiRten

Adds Schedule Template -Save -Import -Export -Replace -Rename (inclusive using icons)

Utilities
1 year, 1 month ago
Transportation Trains

b NRE

1 year, 5 months ago

Text of NRE below:
The mod Train Schedule (1.0.1) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event TrainSchedule::on_gui_click (ID 1)
TrainSchedule/control.lua:237: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
TrainSchedule/control.lua:237: in function <TrainSchedule/control.lua:176>

1 year, 5 months ago

Can you describe after what action the error occurred? I guess after inserting the schedule. Based on the error, I need to know what schedule you were trying to insert. Empty?

1 year, 5 months ago

I've updated the mod to add a check, but I'm still interested in the sequence of your actions.

1 year, 5 months ago

I updated and fixed the mod. No more errors from inserting an empty schedule. Not knowing your actions, please let me know if the error occurs again.

1 year, 5 months ago

I was trying to figure out how to use the GUI (unsuccessfully I might add). I tried several things that did not work, then I created a template in an existing train. I then created a new locomotive, couldn't get the schedule to apply, so added a station in the new locomotive and then clicked on what i think is the add schedule button.

That said, I just downloaded the update and tried to use the mod again successfully.

I think this mod is a very good idea and look forward to using it. May I make a suggestion though? Is it possible to add a tool tip that pops up when you hover the cursor over the buttons in your UI? I will admit to doing some button mashing trying to figure it out.

1 year, 5 months ago

Thanks for the feedback, I'll add a tooltip to the actions.

1 year, 5 months ago

If you have any other suggestions please let me know. : )
In the near future I will update with a tooltip.

1 year, 5 months ago
(updated 1 year, 5 months ago)

Done. Download the update)

1 year, 5 months ago

The mod Train Schedule (1.0.6) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event TrainSchedule::on_configuration_changed
TrainSchedule/control.lua:22: attempt to index field 'schedule_frame' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
TrainSchedule/control.lua:22: in function <TrainSchedule/control.lua:20>

1 year, 5 months ago

Oops. Thank you for your response. I fixed the bugs. It never occurred to me that you can update a mod in an already created game and never open the menu. Sorry)

1 year, 5 months ago

If there are cases that I did not take into account, please let me know, I carefully monitor the feedback and try to fix it right away.

1 year, 5 months ago

Looks and works great! Thanks so much for the super quick feedback and fixes.

1 year, 5 months ago

Thanks) I added the function to edit the name, if there are problems, please let me know.

1 year, 5 months ago

Very good!
I just had another idea, but I don't know how difficult it would be. Using rich text to name the templates so you could use the item icons within the game in the template names.

1 year, 5 months ago

Very good!
I just had another idea, but I don't know how difficult it would be. Using rich text to name the templates so you could use the item icons within the game in the template names.

I'm working on it. The developers did not fully give access to this element. There is a hack:
You can copy icons from the names of other objects. For example, the name of the stations.

1 year, 5 months ago

Very good!

Check updated! I done)

1 year, 5 months ago

Nice! I was able to copy from the train station menu. This mod will get used in all of my modded playthroughs on stream. Thank you!

New response