|Created:||1 year, 1 month ago|
|Latest Version:||1.1.0 (14 days ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.16 - 0.17|
This is a train rebalance, based vaguely on Optera's Train & Fuel Overhaul, but without any extra trains.
Most notably, trains use more fuel, roll much further before stopping due to friction, and wagons have higher capacity (finally bigger than steel chests)!
If you think the increased capacity makes trains too good, consider installing the ReStack mod and reducing ore stack size, e.g. to 25.
If Electric Vehicles is installed, the electric locomotive is also adjusted.
Updated for .17. Compatibilty with Electric Vehicles: Reborn.
- Increased train weight 2-4 times
- Increased train HP approx 2 times
- Increased locomotive power 2 times
- As a result, fuel usage is significantly increased
- Increased wagon capacity 50% (to 60 stacks)
- Reduced train rolling friction