Train Outpost

Mod that modifies resource spawning to strongly encourage outposts connected via trains

Content
7 years ago
0.13 - 0.14
Trains

b Error while running event on_chunk_generated

7 years ago

TrainOutpost/control.lua:334:attempt to compare number with nil

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

That happens after loading a save. I'm not sure why.

Enter the following code in the console right after loading your game (or anytime before exploring). It works, but disables achievement popups:

<pre>/c remote.call("TR", "reinit") </pre>
7 years ago

This can be a very painful problem if you don't have autosave set :(

7 years ago

i have the same problem: Error while running event on_chunk_generated (ID 12)
TrainOutpost/control.lua:334: attempt to compare number with nil

and it doesn´t work with the code, the error will still appear. its not the problem when you load a save, i have played 2h without a loading save.

7 years ago

Hi... sorry for the bug. I thought I got rid of it.
I'll investigate why this is still there.

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Same issue here cropped today. Hope it gets fixed as I love this mod more than RSO.

Happens at the same precise in game clock time, so I assume it is due to a spawn of resources?

Just did a test and deleting an RSO radar at an outpost proved to be a workaround... for now.

7 years ago

Hi, I have the same issue here (running 14.21). It does not occur in the region I spawned in. It only happens when I move out a little to find other resource patches and (as far as I can tell) the first or one of the first new resource patches is in sight.
If it has something to do with time of day also, I can not tell yet but it does not happen right away when seeing new ore.

7 years ago

I also see the same problem. Also, I've noticed the map has generated alien houses and resources (iron ore etc) in water in several places

7 years ago

Error while running event on_chunk_generated (ID 12)
TrainOutpost/control.lua:334: attempt to compare number with nil

Had the same issues, is there still someone working on this mod

New response