TinyStart

by Yehn

A minimalist starter kit with a tier 0 power armor, a mini low-output reactor, and the accoutrements you need for robot construction. As simple as 'Install and Play', but includes optional loadout customization for those looking to tailor their experience - such as using solar power instead.

Utilities
1 year, 9 months ago
0.14 - 1.1

i [compatibility added] Krastorio 2 compatibility

4 years ago

Hey,

any chance to get this compatible with Krastorio 2?

Cheers

4 years ago

Same here. This mod makes early bitters less of a pain to work with.

4 years ago

It clashes with Krastorio2 as that mod moves armor items into some new categories. You can fix TinyStart to be compatible with Krastorio2 by adding a new file to TinyStart called data-final-fixes.lua

You will also need to remove the TinyStart entry from the Krastorio2 info.json file.

The data-final-fixes.lua file should contain the following lines:

if data.raw["equipment-category"]["universal-equipment"] ~= nil then
table.insert(data.raw["equipment-grid"]["tiny-equipment-grid"].equipment_categories, "universal-equipment")
end

if data.raw["equipment-category"]["robot-interaction-equipment"] ~= nil then
table.insert(data.raw["equipment-grid"]["tiny-equipment-grid"].equipment_categories, "robot-interaction-equipment")
end

4 years ago

I made the above changes to info.json and no matter what I do, Krastorio 2 wont load after changes. Other than above, is there something special I should do with LUA file? Are there other files that need to be modified? Would very much like to use TinyStart with this Mod if possible

4 years ago

Sorry for the delay in getting to this. There's a few extra steps I'm investigating to get it fully compatible, but this is in progress.

4 years ago

Should be fully compatible now.

New response