Tile Reconverter 1.0.1
A tidy inventory is a productive inventory!
This simple, easy-to-use helper mod comes in handy if you're heavily using decorative tiles, like coloured concrete or asphalt marking tiles. Often your inventory is sooner or later cluttered with different kinds of tiles. But placing them on the ground in order to mine them back (the old way of reconverting them) would be time consuming and tedious.
This tool helps you to avoid this: All you now need to do is to take a stack of tiles and press [J]!
- Works for all concrete, asphalt and stone-path based tiles!
- The converted items are automatically stored back into your main inventory
- This tool reconverts only tiles that where made just out of the base tile (e.g. if you hold tiles that needed concrete and some other item to craft, then there will be no reconversion to avoid a loss of items)
- Support for additional base tiles is possible, just add it to the "base_tiles" list found in the config file.
Current language support
- EN (English)
- DE (German)
If you like this mod and you've created a translation of your own, please do not hesitate to send me this, so that it can be made accessible to all in the next version. Thanks in advance!
- updated for Factorio version 0.15
- initial release