Terrain Domination Tools


Lowers the research requirements and/or cost/limitations for Cliff Explosives, Foundations, Landfill and Rail Supports. Optionally increases Rail Support reach.

Tweaks
2 months ago
2.0 - 2.1
303
Environment

g 2.1 update?

3 months ago

Hello!

Any chance the mod could get updated to 2.1?

2 months ago

Is it crashing, or? I haven't looked at 2.1, but this is just recipe tweaks. So unless something very fundamental about those changed, it should work fine.

If the game's hassling you about the version, you can navigate to %appdata%\Factorio\mods, open TerrainDominationTools_1.0.4.zip, and tweak info.json with 2.1. As far as I'm aware, that version of the game is still experimental.

2 months ago

It throws an error message:

"Failed to load mods: Error while loading recipe prototype "foundation" (recipe): In RecipePrototype, category and additional_categories got merged into categories table. Please use that instead.
Modifications: Space Age › Terrain Domination Tools"

2 months ago

Ah, crap... That's... not great. It'll basically brick everything I have on the Workshop here. sigh I'll grab the experimental version and start getting those fixed. Probably after the weekend, so give it a few days.

2 months ago

Thanks for the update.

2 months ago

Well, a month later, but I pushed a new update. Sorry for the delay, but it should work now.

a month ago

The mod is working for me now.

Thank you, I appreciate your efforts.

New response