Teleportation deprecated

by Apriori

[OUTDATED] Look for Teleportation_Redux by Silari. Devices for the teleportation. Techs for mid- and late-game. You can teleport either to the special beacons or as far as you see (also usable in zoom-ro-world mapview). You can also use Telelogistics part after both enabling it through the in-game mod settings menu and researching the technology. Just place a Teleprovider, press R on it and select a destination Beacon. Need feedback about telelogistics energy cost.

Content
6 years ago
0.14 - 0.16
Transportation

b Error while running event Teleportation..........

5 years ago

Hi, I'm you mod's fun. Your mod is very useful~But it have a bug with run anther mods. Teleportation mod can't run in the game. The game windows displayed as follows:

Error while running event Teleportation::on_tick (ID 0)
Teleportation/control-telelogistics.lua:96: bad argument #2 to 'remove' (number expected, got table)

Please fix it , thank you~

5 years ago

Sorry ,I'm your mod's fan~

5 years ago

Hi! Thanks for the feedback!
This bug is fixed, but new version will be available after I update the mod for 0.17.
Now I'm adding some features. The problem is I don't remember mod's architecture (forgot it after 1.5 years), so it won't be so quick, to my sorrow.

5 years ago

Thank you for your reply, don't worry. I can use this time to rest, and the road to industrialization has a long way to go.{^o^}

New response