Teleportation deprecated

by Apriori

[OUTDATED] Look for Teleportation_Redux by Silari. Devices for the teleportation. Techs for mid- and late-game. You can teleport either to the special beacons or as far as you see (also usable in zoom-ro-world mapview). You can also use Telelogistics part after both enabling it through the in-game mod settings menu and researching the technology. Just place a Teleprovider, press R on it and select a destination Beacon. Need feedback about telelogistics energy cost.

Content
6 years ago
0.14 - 0.16
Transportation

i Category, Search and Filter

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Hey,

i loving this Mod it's need a bit more on balancing but it is very useful for me. So i would love to have a Category for my different Teleporters and it would be very easy if we also have Searchbox to type the Name of the Teleporter in it.

EDIT:
It also would be great if you can turn the name on/off for the Map.

EDIT EDIT:
Hey, I also have an idea how to balance that a bit better with range and cost.

How about if you make the range as a cost unit and set limit to 10,000 tiles and the 10,000 are also 100% of the energy consume, logical that means 5,000 would be 50% and so on...

Now comes the magic when you need a larger range (over 10.000) to teleport it select the best (under 10,001) teleporter and from there you teleport yourself to the final destination AUTOMATICALLY. That means you pay for both Teleporter costs. (Idea of Elite Dangerous and the several warp jumps )

Personally, I would love it if the Teleporter does not teleport right away but needs a time to recharge it takes 3 seconds. As an option, you could add an option under the mod settings that allows you to teleport instantly. You also could do a setting for the cost.

Greetings Skiper

5 years ago

Great idea!
I like it too.

5 years ago

Guys, as said in another topic, I'm not playing Factorio for a very long time. But! When 0.17 will come out I'll definitely update the mod, fix some bugs if I'll reproduce them, and implement some features. Your ideas seem great to me now, thanks for it.
And i also appreciate your feedback!

4 years ago

.17 is stable πŸ‘€

New response