Teleportation deprecated

by Apriori

[OUTDATED] Look for Teleportation_Redux by Silari. Devices for the teleportation. Techs for mid- and late-game. You can teleport either to the special beacons or as far as you see (also usable in zoom-ro-world mapview). You can also use Telelogistics part after both enabling it through the in-game mod settings menu and researching the technology. Just place a Teleprovider, press R on it and select a destination Beacon. Need feedback about telelogistics energy cost.

Content
6 years ago
0.14 - 0.16
Transportation

b Teleporter list won't paginate

5 years ago

This is a really useful mod. So useful that I have made...quite a few teleporters in one of my larger bases. So many, in fact, that the list scrolls off the screen and I can't select them all. It looks like, when I look at the top bar, there's supposed to be pages (I see 1/1 always) but it never splits into multiple pages. Do I need to enable something or is this just broken?

5 years ago

I looked into the mod settings, which has elements per page set to 20, but I have more than 20 elements per page.

5 years ago

My bad. I'll check it out. Thanks for the bugreport. I remember it worked fine a couple versions before.

5 years ago

Heyo! Loving the mod, it has made me much more productive. I am having this issue with the current stable Factorio 16.xx I have multiple teleports but they're starting to go off screen. Please let me know if there is a fix for this.

5 years ago

Also, would it be possible to change the setting in the menu to set the number of teleports listed per page? I think I would like to have 10 so I can keep them in a particular order.

5 years ago

I thought i wrapped a list into a scrollbar. I was wrong. Looks like it's a kinda broken. I'll look into it, but later (to my sorrow). Almost sure itll happen when .17 is out.
Thanks for the feedback!

New response