Teleportation deprecated

by Apriori

[OUTDATED] Look for Teleportation_Redux by Silari. Devices for the teleportation. Techs for mid- and late-game. You can teleport either to the special beacons or as far as you see (also usable in zoom-ro-world mapview). You can also use Telelogistics part after both enabling it through the in-game mod settings menu and researching the technology. Just place a Teleprovider, press R on it and select a destination Beacon. Need feedback about telelogistics energy cost.

Content
6 years ago
0.14 - 0.16
Transportation

b Telelogistics on Headless Server

6 years ago

It isn't possible to enable telelogistics on a headless server, because the mod-settings.dat file can't be edited manually (has to be in-game?). But can't run the game on server (lack of vRAM).

6 years ago

I found out that you can do this by editing the mod settings locally first, then uploading the mod-settings.dat to the server and overwriting the file there.

6 years ago

Interesting. And strange. But I don't play F online so I can't reproduce the error.

6 years ago

Saors, could you, please, tell me if "brothers-in-force" (teammates) can use common list of teleporters? I've never tried this feature in MP. But hope it works)))

6 years ago

Apriori,
I am running this mod on a headless server and everything works perfectly.
Other players can use the common list and link chest

New response